Click a link for a Map or Contact Information.
This trip takes approximately 2 hours 45 minutes from the Columbus temple.
- Take I-70 East towards Wheeling, West Virginia.
- Take I-470 East (the Wheeling bypass).
- Go 6 miles.
- Make sure that you come into West Virginia. You cross a bridge over the Ohio River. In the middle of the bridge, there is a big sign overhead which reads "Welcome To West Virginia".
- Do NOT take the first exit after the bridge. Do NOT take Rt. 2 Moundsville.
- DO Go to the top of the hill.
- Take Exit #2, Bethlehem.
- Turn right at the end of the exit ramp.
- Go 1/4 mile, and at Jays' Pharmacy and Sisson Motors, turn right on 88 South.
- Go 9 miles until 88 dead ends at Route 250.
- Turn left on 250 South.
- Go 1.5 miles.
- Look for two small grocery stores on either side of the road.
- About 200 yards after that, look for sign on the left that reads "Palace of Gold".
- At that sign, turn left. Please use caution as this is a somewhat dangerous intersection and it is difficult to spot oncoming traffic.
- Go 5 miles, following the signs for the Palace of Gold.
- To go to the temple, continue past the Palace of Gold down a hill. Make your first possible left into a parking lot and follow the signs for parking.
- This will bring you to the Temple and the Lodge.
- Please have a safe trip!
Or Click here for the closest approximation of a map out there on the internet of the area .
New Vrindavan General Information: (304) 843-1600
Lodging Reservations: (304) 845-0068
Palace of Gold website: http://www.palaceofgold.com
New Vrindavan website: http://www.newvrindaban.com
Directions to Columbus Temple
Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare | Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare